Wednesday 31 October 2007

Creative Writing

Previous

As time past (couple hours) the phone went it was the men I was owe money they said "come meet me with the money or we will kill your brother". They wanted £20,000 but where would I get the money from. I only had £15,000 so I was short £5,000 and I had to come up with a scam or my brother was dead. I had to do a robbery so I put a plan together to rob my local bookies. I came up with the plan after staking out the place for a couple of days. I had noticed that there where two possible moments I could get into the bookies, first thing in the morning when they arrived to open up or in the evening before they closed shop. I decided that I would hit the bookies in the morning. All I had to do was get a mask and gun which to my surprise was easier than you might think. The next day I arrived at the bookies earlier than the manager to make sure I could get the jump on him before he went in. The manager appeared round the corner, I sprung into action and ran up behind him just as he opened the door. I hit him on the head with the but of my gun shouting "Give me your keys!". He folded and fell to the floor from pain and shock and then I locked the door. It was just me and the manager now. It was going perfect and I was in. All I had to do now was get the money and steal the security tape and my brother would go free. After threatining the manager once again to open the safe I tied him up then put the money in a bag I had before collecting the security tape and make my escape success. Once home I counted the money and to my surprise there was £10,000 meaning I still had £5,000 left over after paying off the £20,000 I owed my brother to set him free.

next

No comments: